Dong Khoi Accounting and Consulting Co., Ltd.
Dong Khoi Accounting and Consulting Co., Ltd. (Dong Khoi Company) has been operating under the Business Registration Certificate No. 0303877713 dated 16 June 2005 granted by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City.
With the experiences of over 12 operating years, the staff of our Dong Khoi Company has accumulated a lot of professional experiences, especially, in accounting and tax declaration services.
Dong Khoi Company has registered to provide business accounting service and has been certified by the Vietnam Association of Accountants and Auditors in recent years.
The Company has been also certified to provide business tax procedure service by the Tax Department of Ho Chi Minh City.
Services provided by Dong Khoi Company include:
- Doing bookkeeping works;
- Preparing financial statements;
- Providing accounting software;
- Declaring and preparing tax reports (VAT, Corporate Income Tax, Personal Income tax).
Our accounting services and tax procedure services are done in accordance with the Vietnamese Accounting Standards and other prevailing regulations on accounting as well as on tax.
Our Dong Khoi Company is looking forward to setting up a good relationship with you and help your operation run smoothly.
Through our recording of economic transactions and helping you to have a financial and accounting insight, we ensure providing you with necessary information to make the right business decisions, increase your profit and to fulfill your tax obligation properly.
Having financial and accounting insights
As your companion, our most important work is to give you explanations on all financial and statistic data.
- You will save your time to focus on your own business targets;
- You will enrich your capacity to make right decisions based on information from us;
- Your accounting books and reports will be free from material mistakes since we will be responsible for what we have done;
- You will save your expenses as compared with the case you have to recruit your own accountants and chief accountant;
- Accounting figures are continuously and fully stored.